I studied the subject dental technician at the Secondary School of Health Care in Bratislava. I work as dental nurse at the Dr. Martin clinic; I have been working as such since graduation and I of course continue to improve my qualification.
I attended several professional courses and seminars, also actively participating in many of them.
- Work of dental nurse from A to Z, 2006
- Professional courses at Slovak Dental Days 2006, 2007
- Professional lectures at the Conference of Nurses Working in Dental Medicine, 2007
- Professional seminar at Topoľčany Dental Days, 2007
- Interdental, 2008
- Emergency Support of Vital Functions, 2011
- Ergonomics of work in dental clinic; lecture opening the seminar for Ministry of Interior of the Slovak Republic employees, in cooperation with prof. Doc. MUDr. Ivan Erdelský CSc., 1998, 1999.