I graduated from my study at the Faculty of Medicine of Comenius University in Bratislava in 2012 and subsequently started my practice. I collected valuable experience alongside many professionals; I was in the team of dentists in dental emergency service in 2013.
I have been an inseparable part of Dr. Martin dental clinic since 2014 and I am perfecting my skills not only in practice, but also through active participation in many trainings and seminars both at home and abroad. I speak fluent English.
- Certificate Emergency Support of Vital Functions
- Licence for conducting activity in the vocation dentist
- New trends in treatment of root canals (endodontics) and practice course of instrumental endodontics, BB DENT, Kaskády 2013
- Painless application of anaesthesia, 2013
- Aesthetic composite reconstructions, MUDr. Novotný
- Endodontics and re-endodontics in practice, new concept of working and preparation of canals
- Regular participation in congress of young dentists
- Principles of stratification in frontal and distal section of teeth according to Vannini