Before I took my maternal leave I had successfully graduated from my dental medicine study at the Faculty of Medicine of Comenius University in Bratislava in 2007.
After several years of practice I was awarded the certificate in dentoalveolar surgery at the Dental Surgery Clinic in Košice. I am honoured that as one of the best students of doc. Tvrdoň I was afterwards asked to join the team of Dr. Martin Dental Clinic.
Courses and certificates
- Traineeship at the department of dental surgery and maxillofacial surgery, Košice, 2010
- Attestation in dental medicine, 2011
- CERT – certification preparation, 2011
- Certificate in dentoalveolar surgery, 2011
- Single-tone simplicity and aesthetic invisibility, seminar, 2011
- Regional seminar RK Košice, 2011
- New filling materials and procedures in restorative dentistry, seminar, 2011
- Periodontics – implantology seminar, 2011
- Professional lectures in years 2011-2015