I graduated from dental medicine study at the Faculty of Medicine of Comenius University in Bratislava in 2007. I passed the attestation in the same subject with honours in 2010. During my long-standing practice I participated in trainings by renowned domestic and foreign lecturers and I am holder of several certificates.
I specialise in aesthetic dental medicine from endodontics to teeth extraction. I have also several-year long practice at private dental clinic in Bratislava and medical first aid service.
I have a positive approach to our small patients and not only because I participated in the implementation of the project HEALTHY SMILE at nurseries. I am convinced that the key factor when treating children is sensitive and understanding approach.
Specificities of my work require attention to detail and therefore I always fully focus on every step in order to make the result excellent. Satisfaction of patient is the most important for me; as I use to say – dental medicine is not only work but also passion for me.
Licences and diplomas:
- Licence for conducting activity in the vocation dentist, 2012
- Certificate of professional qualification for the performance of activities leading to radiation and activities important from the perspective of radiation protection, 2011
- Certificate Emergency Support of Vital Functions – rescue system FALCK, 2011
- Fixed prosthetics – Dr. Pavel Brandejs – yearly
- Practice course Painless application of anaesthesia – MUDr. Jiří Sedelmayer, 2007
- Passing all practice and theory courses by Jiří Sedelmayer, MUDr. Černý, MUDr. Ščigel and others, yearly since 2007
- Practical courses Preventative Images – image taking technique, interpretation – MUDr. Jíří Sedelmayer, 2007
- Pharmacotherapy and sedation in dental clinic – MUDr. Vladimír Ščigel, PhD., 2007
- Endodontics – Dr. Škrdlont – yearly
- Endodontics Dr. Julian Webber – yearly
- Regular participation in trainings both at home and abroad – yearly