Experience invisible perfection! Invisalign is the perfect substitute for braces. Invisalign is just so much more easier to use, the treatment only takes a few moments and you can take care of the rest at home.
Invisalign invisible braces are transparent and no one will ever notice them. It’s made of plastic and provides you with all the advantages of traditional braces while letting you keep your beautiful smile. The difference? Well, it’s invisible.
Invisalign — 8 reasons why to get it right now
- It’s practical, custom made and doesn’t damage your teeth.
- You can use it during the day, eating and drinking is easy.
- It’s ideal for kids, teenagers as well as adults.
- Depending on the situation, we’ll use Invisalign Comprehensive, Teen or Light.
- It’s easy to clean and wash
- It’s considerably less demanding of your teeth than usual braces.
- It can move your teeth backwards and active care means your teeth are free to move.
- It’s also suitable if you have implants or suffer from periodontitis.
Invisalign — A quick and simple treatment
And there’s more to it. The whole treatment only takes a few moments!
- Consultation. Your doctor will examine your teeth and show you what Invisalign treatment can do for you.
- Treatment plan. After a digital scan, your doctor will guide you through your custom treatment plan. You’ll even get to see a preview of your new smile.
- Customisation. Your invisible aligners are custom made to perfectly fit your needs.
- Treatment. Once you get your invisible aligners, you’re never on your own. We’re always there to help.
- Go on as if nothing has changed. That’s right. Nobody will notice Invisalign, but they will see the difference once your treatment is finished.
Invisalign — Home care
And we’re still not done. One more great thing about Invisalign is it just saves you so much of your time. You don’t even need to see your orthodontist after the initial treatment.
You can change the splints all by yourself while you’re at home. It’s necessary to change them roughly every 10 days and the duration of the treatment depends on the results of the initial examination and the desired effect. All in all, you’ll likely need 30-40 splints.
Invisalign — How do I get it?
Book now and we’ll tell you about the options and possible solutions
2. CLASSIC TEETH BRACES
A more beautiful smile and a better quality of life. All of that at Doctor Martin
When are braces used?
Braces are a reliable solution for what we call anomalies. This means the gaps between your teeth are either too big or too small, you suffer from crossbite, open bite or other malfunctions.
When should I contact an orthodontist?
- if you want to change the position of your tooth or teeth
- due to aesthetic reasons
- at a young age to make sure teeth are developing correctly and to adjust their position
What do I need to know about braces?
Braces are always recommended by an experienced specialist, that is by an orthodontist. He will do the diagnostics and recommend the best treatment. Fixed braces are either made of metal, ceramics or sapphire. They are always put on the front of your teeth.
Braces are a reliable and thoroughly tested solution leading to great results. The best result, however, is your perfect smile.
How does the treatment proceed?
The treatment consists of these very simple steps:
- Consultation. The orthodontist will check your teeth and tell you why and how braces would help you.
- Preparation. Teeth imprints and X-rays are next, as well as photos of your face, profile and teeth. This allows us to judge the current situation.
- Approval. Before the treatment, your teeth need to be in fine shape and with no decay. We’ll show you how we’ll proceed and what the results will be. If you approve it, we’re off to work.
- The treatment. This is the most important part and you’ll have to visit your orthodontist on a regular basis. With kids, the treatment may last a bit longer. On the other hand, there’s a lot more we can do for them.
- Aftercare. It’s not only about achieving a great result, we also need to maintain it. That’s why so called retainers (tiny wires on the inside of your teeth) are used, as well as splints or removable braces. Aftercare is very important to maintain the desired result.
- Do I need to have any of my teeth removed?
Obviously, this depends from the treatment plan we’ll agree on, but a very likely answer is no.
- What if I decide not to do anything about my problem?
Well, it’s not just a matter of aesthetics; you’re also likely to have more tartar and plaque. This leads to a higher chance of tooth decay and periodontitis. You’ll also likely have problems with chewing and pronunciation as well as stomach problems.
- When is the right time to start with the treatment?
The easiest answer is as soon as possible, ideally as a kid. However, it is also important to remember that teeth tend to move regardless of our age so you might as well need braces when you’re older.